Caring Hearts Senior Care
15363 W Memory Lane Surprise AZ 85374
Caring Hearts Senior Care is a senior care home located in exceptionally attractive Surprise City, Arizona, located in Maricopa County. Our residential care home is a single-story structure an incredible that ensures ease accessibility is achieved conveniently. The surprise city is a metropolitan city that is attractive for people to live in.
Caring Hearts Senior Care strive to meet various needs of the seniors in a group home setting, where quality care is provided to the resident. Our staffs are professionals in creating a safe haven by providing quality services to the seniors in that they are just a call away day or night. Seniors are compassionate and comfortable due to the commitment of the staffs who are always close to senior to ensure they meet all the needs of the seniors.
Besides ensuring medical and physical needs of the seniors are met, it is the mandate of our community to ensure they remain active during their stay through various amenities. These include:
- Comfortable and spacious sitting rooms with fireplace
- Professional therapist for social and physical exercise
- Partnering with home care agency for quality medical services
- Different religious denomination for seniors to choose from
- Several dining option with restaurant dining style and private dining room
- Quiet and peaceful Courtyard
The choice of joining our community mainly by seniors is usually considered as informed due to the quality services and care. In this case, for independence, freedom and relaxation make an option of joining us at Caring Hearts Senior Care.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Caring Hearts Senior Care Reviews
- Mom loved it here
My Mom was a resident at Caring hearts for several years. She was happy there, she felt as though she were in her own home. Dee treated her like a family member. Thank you Dee. much love and respect to...
- We are pretty happy with it.
We are pretty happy with it. It was clean and the staff was friendly. They are very responsive, and caring. They kept him busy. The food is very good. We chose them because they were just very friendly and...
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.