13750 W Crocus Drive Surprise AZ 85379
Crystal Rose is a senior care home located in the town of Surprise, AZ in Maricopa County. Surprise is the largest regional shopping center. The Surprise City Council facilitated the construction of Prasad, the largest regional mall in Arizona. The mall makes it easier for friends who visit seniors at Crystal Rose to do their shopping. The town is well served with several arterial roads and this makes travelling within the town fast and safe.
Crystal Rose provides proper supervision to facilitate a great group home setting in the community. The staff of this care home is committed towards offering top quality care services to the seniors 24 hours a day. Additionally, the staff is well trained and experienced in providing care home services such as security, reminding, monitoring and aggressive behavior handling. The staff also does its best to maximize the independence of every senior in our community but they are available to offer any services needed.
In addition to fulfilling the many needs of seniors, our community is dedicated towards offering the following amenities in order to better the lives of seniors;
- A well balanced diet of nutritious meals and snacks
- Proper housekeeping and laundry
- Medication administration as instructed by a specialist
- Assistance in dressing, bathing and other daily living activities
- Private phone lines and Cable TV available
- Local appointments and comfortable transportation available
We aim to meet the social, physical and mental needs of every senior in our community and we invite all seniors to become part of our family.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.