6355 Southwest 8th Street, West Tower Miami FL 33144
Crystal Paradise is an adult daycare center that is located in the beautiful and busy city of Miami, FL. Located in Miami-Dade County, Miami has much to offer to residents and visitors, including the Vizcaya Museum and Gardens, the Metromover, boat tours, and more. This city is always on the go, with plenty to do and see.
Crystal Paradise provides a caring staff that is dedicated to the needs of the senior in your life. Our staff is fully trained to help out those seniors who spend time in our adult day care. Our staff knows how to help out those seniors, and they are committed to treating each individual with the respect and the dignity that they deserve.
We offer a caring environment where seniors can come to spend time just enjoying life, and in addition to that we also offer the following:
- Balanced meals for those spending time in our adult day care
- Optional Christian and Catholic services for those interested
- Indoor and outdoor common areas
- Security protection and cameras on all floors
- Computers available to seniors
- Transportation provided when needed
- News and book discussions
We are here to look out for the senior in your life when they need a place to spend the day. You can rely on Crystal Paradise to offer the best care to your loved one.
Pricing at Crystal Paradise
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Community Details at Crystal Paradise
Senior Housing Types Provided at Crystal Paradise
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.