1500 E Bradley Ave Ponca City OK 74604
Creekside Village Provides a Resident-Centered Approach that Celebrates the Life of Each of our Residents
Creekside Village is an assisted living community in Ponca City, OK dedicated to meeting the needs of senior adults who desire or require varying degrees of assistance with activities of daily living.
Whether active daily living, medication management, transportation, nutritious meals or social interaction, Creekside Village offers solutions specifically tailored to satisfy your individual choices and needs. Our trained and nurturing staff is dedicated to help you enjoy life to the fullest as we support your individuality, respect your dignity, and honor your privacy.
Our community offers its residents several amenities including, but limited to:
• Exceptional care by trained on-site associates
• Care available 24 hours a day 7 days a week under direction of nurse
• Resident Centered care plans
• Full calendar of enriching programs and social events
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Creekside Village Reviews
- Good Tour Overall
I had a nice tour of this community, everyone was very kind. The staff was helpful, and informative. My questions were answered overall. The experience was a good one.
- The rooms were just very small.
This is one of the places we toured when we were looking for places. The rooms were more like hotel rooms. It just had tiny quarters. The people were nice, but it was just such a small place, I felt like my...
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.