1616 East McElroy Road Stillwater OK 74075
Residents at Brookdale Stillwater enjoy a thriving and vibrant lifestyle with access to life-enriching services and amenities, including:
- Access to a well-trained staff that assists with activities of daily living
- Regularly reviewed personalized care plans
- Dining assistance
- Personal laundry and housekeeping services performed regularly
- Scheduled transportation services to dining, shopping and appointments
- Fully enclosed sunroom to be enjoyed year-round
- Outdoor courtyard
At Brookdale Stillwater, residents enjoy high quality care in private apartment homes and an intimate and welcoming community. Every area of our one-story community is easily accessible for residents with limited mobility. Additionally, residents enjoy several common cozy areas to entertain and socialize, making meaningful connections with each other and our dedicated staff.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Nice Clean Community, My Tour Went Well
Everyone was very kind and welcoming to us during our tour of this community. The community looked great. From what we saw they do a good job with the cleanliness of the community. The staff was kind and informative....
The transitioning has been going good so far for my mother. She really likes her meals. I would recommend this place to family and friends the caregivers are very attentive and friendly. My mother is not participating...
Sterling House review
We just moved our Mother into Sterling House in repit care, and will be moving her in permanently when her apartment remodel is complete. Our experience with the staff so far has been excellent.......they...See all 4 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.