Country Cottage - Hoover
4000 Greenwood Drive Hoover AL 35216
At the heart of Country Cottage is CareSteps, an individualized service plan designed to solve the real, day-to-day issues that have threatened to destroy the independence you've worked so hard to achieve. CareSteps assures that you'll receive the right amount of help at the right time. As a team, you, your family, and our trained staff will determine the best way to help you to maintain or improve your independence.
Living Longer, Living Better
- Nurse supervised staff
- Twenty-four hour scheduled and unscheduled attention
- CareSteps Personal Care Plan
- Three home-style meals a day
- Planned off- and on-site recreation
- Scheduled transportation
- Weekly thorough housekeeping and daily tidy up
- Weekly personal laundry service
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Country Cottage - Hoover Reviews
GREAT facility with a loving, caring staff. They were very accommodating and eager to meet the needs of our family.
- Nice tour
We had a very nice tour of this community and the staff did a nice job in showing us around the community as well as answering our questions. My Uncle felt that this was just not what he was looking for.
The employees I met could not have been more helpful. The small environment really gives County Cottages a feeling like you are in a home. The only reason I am giving it four stars is that the rooms are all...See all 22 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.