Country Cottage - Hoover
4000 Greenwood Drive Hoover AL 35216
At the heart of Country Cottage is CareSteps, an individualized service plan designed to solve the real, day-to-day issues that have threatened to destroy the independence you've worked so hard to achieve. CareSteps assures that you'll receive the right amount of help at the right time. As a team, you, your family, and our trained staff will determine the best way to help you to maintain or improve your independence.
Living Longer, Living Better
- Nurse supervised staff
- Twenty-four hour scheduled and unscheduled attention
- CareSteps Personal Care Plan
- Three home-style meals a day
- Planned off- and on-site recreation
- Scheduled transportation
- Weekly thorough housekeeping and daily tidy up
- Weekly personal laundry service
Pricing at Country Cottage - Hoover
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Country Cottage - Hoover
Very personable manager ([Removed]). Residents appeared happy and staff interacted well with them. Lovely place
GREAT facility with a loving, caring staff. They were very accommodating and eager to meet the needs of our family.
- Nice tour
We had a very nice tour of this community and the staff did a nice job in showing us around the community as well as answering our questions. My Uncle felt that this was just not what he was looking for.
- See all 28 community reviews
Community Details at Country Cottage - Hoover
Senior Housing Types Provided at Country Cottage - Hoover
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.