Country Cottage - Corinth
3002 N Polk St Corinth MS 38834
- Nurse supervised, 24 hour staff attention
- ~CareSteps~ personal care plan
- Three homestyle meals daily
- Planned off and on-site recreation
- Weekly thorough housekeeping and daily tidy up
- Weekly personal laundry
- Scheduled transportation
A Lot of Love
The owners and staff of Country Cottage have dedicated themselves to helping you stay focused on the love and caring that has made your family so unique.
Whether your loved one needs just a little help or emotional support, or requires a great deal of hands-on-care, we can help.
Pricing at Country Cottage - Corinth
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Country Cottage - Corinth
Staff upbeat, facility clean, Seniors seemed to enjoy.
- I toured this community
I went on a tour here and it was good. The staff was nice and answered all of my questions. Seemed like that the memory care and the assisted living together. There were a lot of people sitting around in wheelchairs....
- Not the place for mom
We did a pop up visit where mom is staying and it was around 8:30pm and people were just wandering around and one resident was [Removed] so this concerned us. So we did another pop in visit and it was the same...
- See all 8 community reviews
Community Details at Country Cottage - Corinth
Senior Housing Types Provided at Country Cottage - Corinth
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.