Cornerstone Ridge Plaza
3636 North Ridge Road, #400 Wichita KS 67205
Cornerstone Ridge Plaza, also known as 'Via Christi,' is an assisted living community located in Wichita, KS. Wichita is a large city in Sedgwick County and home to about 382,000 people. Wichita is a fun town and residents will have a great time going out to planned events, going to restaurants together, or relaxing in the comfort of our community.
Cornerstone Ridge Plaza is a community that's committed to offering the best level of care for our residents while helping them maintain their own sense of independence. Our development has around the clock care and we do all we can to attend to the needs of your loved one. At Cornerstone Ridge Plaza, our goal is to ensure consistent care for our residents. Our highly trained staff is available day and night should any need for assistance arise.
In addition to assisting with all physical and medical needs that your loved one might have, we are a very active community and love encouraging social engagement with our residents. Our amenities and activities include:
- Covered patios with views of the lake and a sitting area
- Shared community space and scheduled activities
- An on-site hair salon and barber shop
- On-site devotional services
- 3 meals prepared and served daily, snacks throughout the day
- Housekeeping and laundry services are available
- Transportation to appointments and events
We are committed to the residents in our community and would love to have you join us for a fun and relaxing atmosphere, great events, and new friends at Cornerstone Ridge Plaza.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.