55 Hugo Crescent Kitchener ON N2M5J1
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Conestoga Lodge Reviews
- My 2 week Stay at Conestoga Lodge
I would not hesitate to recommend Conestoga Lodge to anyone who asks me about my experience.The CEO and staff are nice,friendly, and courteous.The atmosphere is warm and cozy.Meals are delicious,served on time...
- Great retirement facility for everyone
My mother has been at Conestoga Lodge since April 2017. The care and assistance has been great. Great atmosphere for socialization and crafts. Always provided with two choices for meals. Snacks and fruit available...
- Conestoga Lodge is Amazing
Conestoga Lodge is a beautiful facility with amazing staff and lots of activities to keep all involved . My mom came into Conestoga Lodge on a "trial" basis as her state of health was not...See all 4 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.