Commonwealth Senior Living at Oak Ridge
360 Laboratory Rd Oak Ridge TN 37830
Senior Living in Oak Ridge, TN
At Commonwealth Senior Living at Oak Ridge, “We Listen, We Love, We Care, We Serve.” These are the words that drive us. It’s a promise that we make to our residents and their families each and every day— a promise to deliver high-quality services, enhance a vibrant lifestyle and foster the relationships that matter the most. Located in Oak Ridge, TN, just 25 miles west of Knoxville, Commonwealth Senior Living at Oak Ridge offers independent living, assisted living, short-term stays and hospice care for a personalized approach that enhances quality of life.
No matter what you need, our dedicated team is available 24 hours a day to provide support. At Oak Ridge, our culture stems from the staff members who show love, care and dedication to residents. Knowledgeable, professional team members are here to provide a helping hand with dignity and respect, with services such as medication management and transportation, as well as help with daily activities like getting dressed or getting around the community.
A Vibrant, Engaging Lifestyle
We know that you desire an active, fulfilling lifestyle. That’s why our high-quality services and supportive community aim to nurture a life of vibrancy. We’ll take care of the maintenance and chores, so you can take advantage of excellent amenities, exciting events, and a variety of programming. Step outside the front door of your modern, private apartment home into a community of welcoming people.
Commonwealth Senior Living at Oak Ridge is located in Oak Ridge, TN, just a short drive from Knoxville, a city known for its large arts community, dozens of festivals, and rich historical sites. We’re also 65 miles from Gatlinburg, the gateway to the Great Smoky Mountains. Just a few miles away from our community, you’ll have access to exceptional medical services at Methodist Medical Center, as well as area attractions including University of Tennessee Arboretum, American Museum of Science and Energy, and the Little Ponderosa Zoo. We invite you to explore all that Commonwealth Senior Living at Oak Ridge has to offer—call to schedule a personal tour.
Levels of Care
Carefree Living. Vibrant Lifestyle.
Come enjoy the versatility and freedom of Independent Living. In spacious, beautifully furnished private apartments, residents can maintain the lifestyle they’re used to, the lifestyle they love — with customized care from our dedicated staff when they need it.
Our Assisted Living option is the ideal solution for seniors who need some assistance with daily activities. Residents can reside in their own suites, enjoying their privacy and independence, while receiving the services they need from our well-trained and caring staff.
At Commonwealth, the care we deliver is personalized. We know that no two residents have the same needs, abilities or preferences. To deliver the right amount of care and support, we create individual care plans for each resident. Our specially trained caregivers meet directly with residents, their family members and personal physicians to develop the most appropriate care plans. The care plans deliver the care that is needed – perhaps assisting the resident with getting dressed or bathing or helping them get around the community, but also identifies and supports each individual’s retained abilities, promoting independence and dignity.
Say goodbye to the worries and responsibilities of home ownership and the time wasted on daily chores. We’ll take care of it all, including:
- 24-hour access to personal care staff
- On-site physical, speech, and occupational therapy
- Progressive memory care clusters
- A full range of continuing care level programs
- Three delicious daily meals served restaurant-style
- Individualized service and care plans every quarter
- Regular family care planning meetings
- Life Enrichment Program for social events, recreation, outings, and more
- Weekly laundry and housekeeping service
- Routine health and wellness checks
- Resident suite maintenance service
- 24/7 nurses on premise
- In-house physician
Convenient Community Amenities
Commonwealth Senior Living at Oak Ridge is conveniently located near shopping, dining and medical centers. But more importantly, there is a variety of amenities right on site.
- Private and semi-private suite options
- Full bathrooms with safety features
- Warmly decorated elegant common areas
- Elegantly landscaped outdoor courtyards
- Emergency call response systems in every suite
- Monitored fire and safety systems
- Television, computer, and media library areas
- Elegant dining rooms
- Full-service hair salon and barber shop
- Free transportation for all activities, events, and doctors appointments
- Individually controlled heating and cooling in each suite
- All utilities included (except telephone and cable TV)
- Family and guest meals available
- Free residential parking areas available
- Full library with large print books
- Pet-friendly: all cats and dogs must be pre-approved by our Executive Director, be house trained, and have a recent Veterinarian statement of good health
At Commonwealth Senior Living at Oak Ridge, there’s never a dull moment! Every day is filled with opportunities to get together with friends, learn something new, be entertained and laugh, play games, get some exercise and just have a wonderful time.
Each month’s Activities Calendar includes opportunities such as:
- Health and wellness learning
- Diverse social activities
- Daily exercise programs
- Group community excursions
- Intergenerational activities
- Lifelong learning activities
- Community volunteer activities
- Multi-faith spiritual worship
- Computer and technology classes
- Musical and artistic activities
Pricing at Commonwealth Senior Living at Oak Ridge
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Commonwealth Senior Living at Oak Ridge
- Review of Commonwealth Senior Living at Oak Ridge
My mother is very happy. hse is now participating in activities. The food is wonderful. Everyone is very friendly and professional.
- Review of Commonwealth Senior Living at Oak Ridge
I like living here because there are often people around that can watch and make sure I am ok. The staff is top notch!
- Moved my mom into Assisted Living Facility
My mom is so much happier and Greenfield was a perfect fit for her. There are always so many great activities taking place and the people that work are Greenfield are amazing -- they go out of the way to...
- See all 14 community reviews
Community Details at Commonwealth Senior Living at Oak Ridge
Senior Housing Types Provided at Commonwealth Senior Living at Oak Ridge
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.