34209 Sylvester Drive Fremont CA 94555
Pricing at Common Destiny
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Common Destiny
- Of the 4 facilities we visited, we li...
Of the 4 facilities we visited, we liked this one the most. Facility was very clean and caregivers were a delight. We also liked new owner and the fact that his wife is an RN specializing in geriatrics. ...
- This facility was VERY clean. The on...
This facility was VERY clean. The one geared for memory care is actually in Union City.
Community Details at Common Destiny
Senior Housing Types Provided at Common Destiny
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.