Comfort Care Three
445 Sandia Dr. Grand Junction CO 81507
Comfort Care Three is a senior care home located in exceptionally remarkable Grand Junction, Colorado, located in Mesa County. Comfort Care Three residential care home is located in a serene environment with friendly neighbors, with natural scenery from beautiful mountains. Our group home setting is considered as the best destination for seniors and the family visits where they can relax and enjoy.
Comfort Care Three is a spacious and beautiful group home setting where staffs are committed to ensuring quality services to the satisfaction of the seniors. The professionalism of the staffs is geared toward ensuring seniors are comfortable, and they enjoy their stay within our community. Considering the uniqueness of the various needs of the seniors, our staffs are on-site around the clock to ensure various needs of the seniors are well catered for.
There are various amenities available in our community to ensure seniors remain active during their stay in our community. These include:
- Different dining option with both comfortable restaurant-style dining and private dining room for family
- On-site beautician and barber shop are readily available
- Comfortable sitting area with fireplace to ensure seniors are relaxed and comfortable
- Laundry service and reliable housekeepers personnel
- Availability transport services at an affordable price for the seniors and the family members
- Pet-friendly environment
With the above amenities available in our community, it is our pride to have seniors in our community enrolling for quality services. For independence, freedom and relaxation enroll with us at Comfort Care Three which will remain to be your next home.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
The location was just wonderful and we had high hopes. The room we looked at was very nice. A good "loop" for walking around the neighborhood. Limited auto traffic. The BIG red flag? There were 16...
Director was very helpful. Place wa...
Director was very helpful. Place was clean, organized, orderly, had proper postings.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.