Comfort Care, LLC
235 Franklin Street Fairfield PA 17320
Comfort Care Inc. is a senior living community located in Fairfield, PA. Fairfield is located in Adams County and is home to just over 500 people. Fairfield is a small historic town with lots of open fields, ranches, farms, small shops and stores where residents can run errands, go out to restaurants or relax in our development.
Comfort Care Inc. values our seniors and is committed to giving them the highest level of care in a relaxed, home-like atmosphere. Our residents receive around the clock care from an attentive staff that is ready to assist your family member 24-hours a day with any needs they may have. At Comfort Care Inc., our professional staff works day and night to provide for every need of our seniors including medications, rehab, housekeeping, laundry, appointments, meals security, activities, and all transportation.
We are also a very social group that enjoys planning different events and spending time with our seniors doing group activities, celebrating birthdays, and other events to allow them to mingle and interact with one another. Some of the available activities and amenities we have to offer include:
- Location next to the YMCA and Fuddruckers
- Outdoor seating for relaxing and enjoying nature
- Different sized studio and semi-private apartments
- Three well-balanced meals and healthy snacks daily
- A reading area with ample seating
- Housekeeping and laundry services
- Scheduled transportation to/from appointments
We are happy to provide for the seniors in our development and invite your family member to join us for great group activities, relaxation and fun with your new friends at Comfort Care Inc.
Pricing at Comfort Care, LLC
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Community Details at Comfort Care, LLC
Senior Housing Types Provided at Comfort Care, LLC
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.