Colors Healthcare Inc
120 State Street, First Floor Hackensack NJ 07601
We provide One on One Care to Seniors, Individuals with Disabilities and Adults recovering from illness or surgery in the comfort of your home or any facility.
With a number of services and experienced staff, we can tailor a Care Program to meet your budget, time and specific needs.
- Personal Care (Bathing, Dressing, Personal Hygiene, Ambulation)
- Companion Care / Homemaking (Meal Preparation, Light Housekeeping)
- Alzheimer Care / Dementia Care
- Safety Supervision (Fall Prevention)
- Respite Care (Family Assistance)
- Medication Reminders
- Hospice / Palliative Support
- Shopping and Errands, Escort to Doctors Appointment
- Recuperative Care (Outpatient Pre and Post Surgery)
- Specialty Care including MS, Stroke, Parkinson', Accident Recovery, ALS
- Live-In Care or Hourly Care
We strive to provide you and your loved one a lifestyle with Quality, Dignity and Respect.
Our programs are flexible and can be arranged to provide care anytime, day or night to fulfill your needs. We offer:
- RN OVERSIGHT
- NO ASSESSMENT FEE
- 24/7 SERVICE
- FREE IN HOME CONSULTATION
- UNPARALLELED SERVICES
- GUARANTEED CAREGIVER COMPATIBILITY
We are offering new clients a 2 HOURS of FREE TRIAL of our Home Care Services. Contact us for more details about our services and the trial offer.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Colors Healthcare Inc Reviews
- Great service !!
I usually don't write reviews but this one really deserves it .. I contacted colors health care for my dad when I could not take care of him anymore . They had really good people and were responsive on...
- There's No Place Like Home
We have worked with Colors Healthcare, Inc, for about 3 years, and in that time we have found them to be very responsive and solution oriented when it came to issues that needed to be resolved. Many of their...
- Family Feels Good About This Home Care
Everything is working out good for us with this home care agency. My mother is still adjusting to some one coming into her home to help her out. The whole family feel a lot better about mom living on her own...See all 22 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.