11650 26th Ave SW Burien WA 98146
Clark Residence is a residential care home located in the King County, WA, Seattle suburb of Burien. Burien is home to slightly over 33,000 residents and is situated just south of Seattle, making it an ideal location for those who need easy access to nearby Seattle-Tacoma International Airport. Burien is surrounded by rivers and evergreen forests, making it a paradise for outdoor enthusiasts, and culture lovers can get their fix of museums, art galleries, and performances in nearby Seattle. Burien features a small but vibrant downtown area that offers good shopping, dining, and entertainment options.
Our staff at Clark Residence is thoroughly dedicated to creating the best possible group home setting where each resident is a valued member of our family. We carefully craft customized care plans around the unique needs of each resident to ensure the highest possible quality of life. Available services include:
- Three home cooked meals each day along with snacks and drinks at all times
- Full housekeeping services including personal laundry and linens
- Help with bathing, showering, toileting, and grooming
- Social interaction and planned community outings
- Medication reminders and incontinence assistance
Our residents appreciate living in a secure, happy home where they can pursue an independent lifestyle. If you would like more information about Clark Residence, please contact us at your convenience.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.