Cityview Senior Tower
4701 Chrysler Dr. Detroit MI 48201
The Cityview Senior Tower is a senior housing community located in the middle of the bustling city of Detroit, Michigan. The senior housing apartments are close to all the local midtown luxuries including the Cultural and Theatre districts. Detroit is an exciting place to live and a great place for friends and family members to visit.
The Cityview Senior Tower is committed to providing seniors with safe, secure and affordable housing. The senior housing community strives to provide safe and spacious apartments for all residents. The community is a vibrant and exciting place to live with extra amenities for a relaxing, comfortable lifestyle.
- Secure parking area with intercom building entrance
- Fully equipped kitchen with full size appliances
- Large closets for generous storage space
- Extra storage space available
- Emergency pull cords available in each apartment
- Pool area
- Exercise area to promote a healthy lifestyle
- Elevator in the building for easy access to higher levels
- Cats allowed but Dogs allowed with a weight restriction
- Computer lab on-site
We are proud of our senior living community and invite you to come join us for fun and relaxation at the Cityview Senior Tower.
Pricing at Cityview Senior Tower
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Community Details at Cityview Senior Tower
Senior Housing Types Provided at Cityview Senior Tower
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.