Christopher Homes of Hot Springs
1010 Cones Rd Hot Springs AR 71901
Situated in Garland County, Arkansas, Christopher Homes of Hot Springs, are senior apartments providing an affordable living to 62 years plus residents and those who have physical disabilities particularly immobility cases. The apartments provide a modern type of living to the residents being located in a town environment. This setting has a particular advantage to the residents as they have access to several amenities in the town for comfortable living.
The fact that Christopher Homes manage other apartments in the different area they have a vast experience in handling residents and have staffed very experienced personnel who are equally motivated to assist the residents where possible. The staff ensures the apartments are well maintained, and various amenities are in check.
Being a senior housing community the area has several amenities that make the living enjoyable. These amenities include:
- Accepted pets in the area particularly cats and dogs
- Set smoking areas in public and also allowed in private indoors
- Set emergency systems such as pull cords
- Common living rooms for residents to hang out
- Available staff to help out in maintenance activities such as fixing broken windows and faulty electrical appliances
- Well spaced one bedroomed apartment
- Mobility impaired units
The rent subsidy for these senior apartments at Christopher Homes of Hot Springs makes them affordable to those who need homes but cannot afford them.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Christopher Homes of Hot Springs Reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.