10550 East 21st Street N Wichita KS 67206
Located in the Northeast section of Wichita, we are right behind the Super Target, Hobby Lobby and Cabela's and just off the K96 exit. You can get to almost anywhere in Wichita within 30 minutes.
Here is a list of some of the great things about Chaucer Estates:
Residency at Chaucer Estates includes a complete array of services and accommodations for all residents:
- Private Room Accommodations
- All utilities are included in your monthly rate (includes cable and phone)
- On-site Beauty Salon/Barber Shop
- Individual Climate Control In Each apartment
- Exercise programs (including water aerobics in a 90 degree heated pool)
- Restaurant Style Dining Program (3 Meals & Snacks Provided Daily)
- Transportation Available
- Building & Grounds Maintenance
- Full-service Housekeeping performed on a weekly basis
- An assortment of activities & social program
Assisted Living also includes:
- On-call Physician Services
- Private Bath in Each Room w/Step-In Showers
- Special Diets as needed/required
- Nursing staff with 24-hour Licensed Nursing
- Wireless Call Pendant System to notify staff of immediate needs
- Assisted Living has full access to our in-house laundry facility or our staff will be
happy to assist you with laundry services at no additional charge.
- Memory Care Wing (for those with Alzheimer's or other advanced forms of dementia)
Pricing at Chaucer Estates
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Chaucer Estates
- Going downhill fast
My mom was staying here before she had to go into rehab and after she left rehab to come back, they wouldn’t take her back. The nurse that had been working with my mom said that she was at the same level of...
- dissatisfied/awful experience in the end
At first my Mom loved this place and she was so happy. Loved most of the staff and believe most loved her as well. They have had a lot of turnover since moving in about 2 years ago. Mom became ill and was sent...
- Not The One For My Friend, But We Had A Nice Tour
My friend, and I had a nice tour of this community. Everyone was very kind to us. The staff we met was kind, and helpful. They were informative, and our questions were answered. From what we saw the community...See all 12 community reviews
Community Details at Chaucer Estates
Senior Housing Types Provided at Chaucer Estates
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.