Chateau Le Petite III
24312 Caris Street Woodland Hills CA 91367
At Chateau Le Petite III seniors receive care and assistance from a truly exceptional caregiving staff. Staff members are all highly skilled and dedicated people that genuinely care about the well being of every senior resident. Staff members provide 24 hour a day care that helps seniors maintain their dignity and stay more active and healthy at the same time.
Senior residents of Chateau Le Petite III enjoy all of the following amenities and more:
- Private rooms
- On-site beautician and barber services
- Three delicious meals served daily
- Snacks available day long
- Complimentary transportation assistance
- Regularly scheduled on-site and off-site activities
- Beautiful outdoor common areas
As a member of the Chateau Le Petite III community you will experience the highest possible quality of life due to the excellent service of the amazing caregiving staff, the beautiful year round weather, and the fine selection of on-site and off-site amenities.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.