Chateau Le Petite II
12630 Miranda Street Valley Village CA 91607
Chateau Le Petite II has an amazing caregiving staff. The highly skilled and dedicated individuals that make up this staff personalized 24 hour a day assistance and care for every senior resident. Caregivers ensure that senior residents maintain as much independence as possible and always maintain the dignity of the residents.
Senior residents at Chateau Le Petite II enjoy a plethora of amenities and services, like:
- Luxury private rooms
- Transportation assistance as needed
- Convenient access to a bus line
- Delicious meals served daily
- Vegetarians options available upon request
- On-site devotional services
- Regularly scheduled on-site and off-site social activities
In the little slice of paradise known as southern California, you will enjoy exciting activities, beautiful weather, and exceptional care once you join the Chateau Le Petite II community. Whether you spend your time taking day trips into the city or simply wile away the hours enjoying an iced tea in the sun, your will enjoy a high quality of life here.
Chateau Le Petite II Pricing
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Chateau Le Petite II Community Details
Housing Types Provided at Chateau Le Petite II
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.