Charnock Residential Home
11172 Charnock Road Los Angeles CA 90034
Charnock Residential Home Is a senior care home located in the stunning town of Santa Monica, CA in Los Angeles County. Our nurturing community has a lovely tranquil setting with easy access to various art centers, restaurants and local attractions. Santa Monica is a serene town with a lot of friendly people and amazing atmosphere making it an amazing place to live in.
Charnock Residential Home is dedicated to providing the highest level of service to seniors in a group home setting. Having our senior's well-being and personal fulfillment catered to makes us proud to be part of this community; our team of medical professionals is hired for their passion and is trained to provide care to seniors, their objective being to positively impact the lives of seniors in a comfortable and secure environment.
Our community promotes senior's physical and social well-being and that is why we encourage them to take part in our activities in and around the community. We also have amenities readily available to seniors such as:
- Fine dining options with a choice of a private meal plan with family and a restaurant style setting
- Peaceful and quiet courtyards
- A comfortable sitting area to socialize with both old and new friends
- Religious services for various denominations
- On-site beautician and barber shop
- Library with a huge book selection
We are happy to be a part of a life changing community. We invite you to join us and experience the freedom, independence and relaxation Charnock Residential Home offers.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.