Charlotte's Home, Inc I
212 Maple Avenue Boonsboro MD 21713
Charlotte's Home, Inc I is a residential care home for seniors located in Boonsboro, Maryland in Washington County. Boonsboro is a quaint rural town at the foot of South Mountain. It is close to the Antietam National Battlefield and offers a variety of other historical sites to enjoy with visiting friends and family, including a town museum and a restored 1902 trolley station. Many parks and open spaces add to the beauty and tranquility of this small country town.
Our dedicated staff members pride themselves on taking the time to get to know each one of our residents so that we can better meet their personal needs through our individualized care plans. We work hard to develop close, personal relationships with our seniors so they feel like a part of our family. While we encourage our residents to maintain their independence, we are always available to help with bathing, dressing, grooming, and any other day to day tasks as necessary.
In addition to meeting the housing needs of our seniors, our group home setting offers several lifestyle amenities for our residents to enjoy, including:
- Three nutritious, dietician-approved meals per day with snacks in between
- Laundry and housekeeping services
- Transportation to Senior Citizen Day programs
- Comfortably furnished bedrooms and common areas
- Open visiting hours for family and friends
- Ongoing social activities
- Well maintained country style garden area
Our residents love the sense of dignity and independence they achieve here at Charlotte's Home. Make your home with us today to start living your best life yet.
Pricing at Charlotte's Home, Inc I
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Charlotte's Home, Inc I
Community Details at Charlotte's Home, Inc I
Senior Housing Types Provided at Charlotte's Home, Inc I
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.