2879 S. Lima Rd. Kendallville IN 46755
Chandler Place is able to help with daily activity needs as well as medical needs. Our community includes amenities designed to promote wellness and safety:
- Rehabilitation services
- Fitness room with individualized exercise classes including Tai Chi
- 24 hour a day staff that assist with medication management and chronic disease monitoring
- All bathrooms have built in grab bars and other safety features
- Emergency call system in bedrooms and bathrooms
- Public and private areas designed to accommodate mobility devices
- Each resident is provided with an individual care plan
- Respite and short term stay programs
- Beautician on site
- Urgent placement
- Home visit program
- All meals are planned by a registered dietician
We have many activities that provide fun and promote socialization. Resident favorites include games, lively discussions around the fireplace and sing-alongs with visiting piano players. During the summer our enclosed courtyard is busy with barbecues, gardening, storytelling gatherings and games. Meal times provide a great opportunity to enjoy delicious food with friends in our restaurant style dining room.
Pricing at Chandler Place
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Community Details at Chandler Place
Senior Housing Types Provided at Chandler Place
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.