Cedarwood at Sandy
10970 S 700 E Sandy UT 84070
Staff at Cedarwood at Sandy are dedicated professionals, available 24 hours a day to help residents depending on the level of care needed. Staff can assist with the tasks of daily living, as well as medication management. Along with helpful, caring staff, Cedarwood at Sandy also offers the following amenities:
- Studio, one and two bedroom apartment homes
- Scheduled transportation
- Dining room style eating with three chef-prepared meals daily
- Beautifully appointed common areas for socializing
- Activities like movie and bingo nights
- Beautifully landscaped outdoor areas
Cedarwood at Sandy has friendly staff and a vibrant, active community. Maintain your independence with the option to age in place from independent living to assisted living all in one location.
Pricing at Cedarwood at Sandy
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Community Details at Cedarwood at Sandy
Senior Housing Types Provided at Cedarwood at Sandy
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.