3088 Johnson Ave. Costa Mesa CA 92626
Pricing at Casa Reina
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Casa Reina
- Very, Very Good
The things they do well is because there is a small environment so there is a lot of direct attention provided to the residents. They get him out and make sure he is active. They also have a good balanced diet...
- Quite nice
- Nice, clean. But Music/TV way too lo...
Nice, clean. But Music/TV way too loud. Residents seemed very lethargic & staff not a good fit for mom.
- See all 4 community reviews
Community Details at Casa Reina
Senior Housing Types Provided at Casa Reina
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.