Carriage House Senior Lvg
739 S Parker Dr Florence SC 29501
Carriage House Senior Living
The Carriage House Senior Living Center in Florence, South Carolina is an assisted living community conveniently situated in a metropolitan setting near shops, bus lines, restaurants, and theaters. Our residents enjoy temperate weather autumn through spring, and warm-to-hot summers. The Carriage House provides comprehensive care and services for our valued residents, along with free parking. Our residents are permitted to smoke outside so they feel at home in their new environment.
Our caring staff are available 24 hours a day, and tasty and nourishing meals are provided along with assistance with bathing, dressing, and grooming if needed. Some of the amenities that our residence provides include:
- Complimentary transportation and transportation at cost
- Devotional services on-site and off-site
- Indoor and outdoor common areas
- Beautician on-site
- Social and recreational activities
- Scheduled outings and trips to doctor's appointments, shopping, and worship
- Wheelchair accessible showers
The Carriage House provides an environment of comfort and pleasant social activities that encourage interaction between our valued residents. We have special provisions for those who need medication management and our staff are always prepared for emergencies. We invite you to come and browse our community and its surrounding environment.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.