Carolina Gardens at Conway
2310 Highway 378 Conway SC 29527
Life at Carolina Gardens at Conway is fun and engaging, promoting independence while also ensuring all needs are being met. Our residents enjoy participating in a choice of activities and social events from cocktail hours to fitness classes.
We work hard so our residents can relax and enjoy freedom from the chores of home ownership and maintenance. Residents enjoy spacious apartment homes and several community amenities and services which include:
- Convenient location near banking and shopping
- Pet-friendly accommodations
- Spacious apartment homes with kitchenettes and individual climate controls
- A choice of one-bedroom or studio apartments
- Welcoming sitting areas with fireplaces to encourage the development of lasting friendships
- Elegant yet relaxed dining room
- Emergency call system in each apartment home
Pricing at Carolina Gardens at Conway
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Carolina Gardens at Conway
I recently just moved my loved one into this community in October. Within the first month of being there, I saw my loved one participate in activities and social more than he had been. The staff are extremely...
The facility is in a great location, the place is well kept, staff are very friendly! I have had a family member here for 2 years, we love it and so does he! All of his needs are met and we are thankful for...
- Tour Went Well, But Not The One For Us
We had a pretty nice tour of this community, everything went well overall. The community for what we saw was well-kept. The staff we met was friendly, and helpful. Our questions were answered. There were many...
- See all 10 community reviews
Community Details at Carolina Gardens at Conway
Senior Housing Types Provided at Carolina Gardens at Conway
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.