Carolina Gardens at Conway
2310 Highway 378 Conway SC 29527
Life at Carolina Gardens at Conway is fun and engaging, promoting independence while also ensuring all needs are being met. Our residents enjoy participating in a choice of activities and social events from cocktail hours to fitness classes.
We work hard so our residents can relax and enjoy freedom from the chores of home ownership and maintenance. Residents enjoy spacious apartment homes and several community amenities and services which include:
- Convenient location near banking and shopping
- Pet-friendly accommodations
- Spacious apartment homes with kitchenettes and individual climate controls
- A choice of one-bedroom or studio apartments
- Welcoming sitting areas with fireplaces to encourage the development of lasting friendships
- Elegant yet relaxed dining room
- Emergency call system in each apartment home
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
The place nice and friendly...A clean atmosphere. ..The food needs a little up agrade However I notice the only down grade is activities..I have came to visit my love one but everyone seems depress..I tried...
Neal was great!!
I was not impressed with this overall property and thought that it was an awful place for those poor residents to be living. The only positive thing about that place is [Removed]. He is the gentleman who gave...
Carolina Gardens Memory Care
We had to recently move our father into Carolina Gardens' Memory Care. It was a very difficult decision for us, but we couldn't care for him at home anymore. We searched the entire Myrtle Beach area,...See all 6 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.