CareOne at Somerset Valley
1621 Route 22 W Bound Brook NJ 08805
CareOne Assisted Living at Bound Brook is an assisted living community located in Bound Brook, New Jersey in Somerset County and home to just over 10,000 people. Bound Brook is a warm community with lots of local stores and shops. Residents will be able to get in their exercise, enjoy park-like settings and run their errands, or they can relax in the comfort of our community.
Our trained staff also specializes in different types of memory care options to assist with Alzheimer's and dementia and keep seniors socially active and engaged.
At CareOne Assisted Living at Bound Brook, we offer the highest level of quality care to our residents. Our development also encourages group dynamics and social engagement through educational programs, relaxing activities, outdoor trips, and other activities. We have both indoor and outdoor communal spaces for group events and planned activities. Some of the available amenities and services in our development include:
- Rehabilitation, speech therapy, physical therapy, and occupational therapy
- Beautifully manicured grounds with outdoor seating
- Living accommodations in different layouts with room for visiting guests and family
- A fun activities calendar with lots of great social events
- Weekly laundry and housekeeping services
- A library with a comfy reading area
- Nutritious well-balanced meals served three-times a day
- Transportation to/from appointments and outings
We are proud to assist the residents in our community and invite you to bring your family member for fun events, relaxation and new friends at CareOne Assisted Living at Bound Brook.
Pricing at CareOne at Somerset Valley
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of CareOne at Somerset Valley
- Father Is In Good Hands
So far everything is working out pretty well since my fathers move to this community. He is doing okay, and I'am comfortable with his move to this facility. They have a nice staff, and they are taking good...
- Homey and Comfortable
CareOne at Somerset is a clean and inviting community. It is very homey and comfortable for my mom. The staff, for the most part, are very friendly, there are a few who are not. I do wish they could give a...
- Comfort for Mom!
We are very happy with my mother's stay at CareOne! The staff are sure to cater to my mother's needs and teh facility is nice! There are also many healthy food options for my mother to choose from....
- See all 17 community reviews
Community Details at CareOne at Somerset Valley
Senior Housing Types Provided at CareOne at Somerset Valley
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.