Care Living of Chino
4095 Lombardy Ave Chino CA 91710
Care Living of Chino
Care Living of Chino, located in Chino, California, is a residential care home serving seniors in San Bernadino County and surrounding areas. Chino, mostly known for its agriculture and dairy farming, is the perfect valley setting for nature lovers. Enjoy the day spending time gazing at the picturesque hillside as you take a walk around the grounds.
With Care Living of Chino, a warm and compassionate staff is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, no matter what the task may be. Whether you require constant daily assistance or occasional assistance with a household chore, a highly skilled and professional staff member is always available to lend a helping hand and be that familiar and friendly face. Care Living of Chino is not your typical group home setting. Residents are carefully matched with the right caregiver.
Services Available with Care Living of Chino:
- Pets allowed (on a case-by-case basis)
- Light housekeeping and laundry service
- Daily bathing, grooming, and dressing assistance
- Medication assistance and management
- Meal planning, preparation, and feeding, if needed
- Transportation and companionship to and from personal appointments, including shopping and social activities
- Shared and private rooms
If you love living the simple and easy country life, Care Living of Chino is the right place for you. Furnished common areas throughout the residence makes it easy for you to catch up with friends and neighbors, while enjoying beautiful sights. Rest easy knowing that a highly skilled and professional staff is just a phone call away to assist you with your every need, and the smiles come absolutely free.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.