16011 Bassett Street Van Nuys CA 91406
Care Castle is a senior care home located in the charming city of Van Nuys, CA in Los Angeles County. Our great community is located in a tranquil residential neighborhood making it a relaxing area to live and also a welcoming place for visiting friends and family.
At Care Castle, well-trained professionals are devoted to providing compassionate assistance to residents with many different physical and medical needs. Dedicated staff are available at all hours of the day, providing seniors with a renewed sense of comfort, safety, and security. These feelings of confidence and self-assurance are essential for allowing seniors to focus on what matters most to them: rest, relaxation, and enjoyment.
Care Castle offers many services and amenities that contribute to seniors' overall health and happiness, including:
- Comfortable common areas for relaxing with family and friends
- Peaceful and private rooms perfect for afternoon naps
- Fun activities to keep busy and keep moving
- Convenient transportation to and from appointments
- Ample outdoor space to enjoy a beautiful day
- Helpful housekeeping, laundry services, and meal preparation
Care Castle is a group home setting focused on comfort, confidence, and fantastic care for seniors. We take pride in our community and we invite you to join us.
Pricing at Care Castle
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Care Castle
Community Details at Care Castle
Senior Housing Types Provided at Care Castle
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.