Cape Elizabeth Home
521 Ocean St South Portland ME 04106
What we offer:
- Nine private rooms with bath
- Third floor suite
- Three excellent meals served daily
- Laundry and housekeeping services
- Activities and social life
- Garden patio and sundeck
- Hairdresser visits
- South Portland Library service
- Resident cat
Pricing at Cape Elizabeth Home
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Community Details at Cape Elizabeth Home
Senior Housing Types Provided at Cape Elizabeth Home
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.