3380 Lake Bend Dr Valley Park MO 63088
• The Harbor: Retirement Apartments -- One- and two-bedroom fully equipped apartments feature balconies or patios, walk-in closets, and lake views.
• The Village: Licensed Assisted Living Apartments -- Studio and one-bedroom apartments are uniquely designed for comfort and style and are complemented by a caring staff who help residents with activities of daily living.
In addition to its retirement living options, Cape Albeon also offers respite care for those needing short-term stays either after a hospitalization, while a caregiver is vacationing, or as a means to trial assisted living.
Cape Albeon is a faith-based community affiliated with the United Church of Christ and managed by St. Andrews Management Services.
Cape Albeon Pricing
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Cape Albeon Reviews
Cape Albeon Community Details
Housing Types Provided at Cape Albeon
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.