720 E 7th St Saint Paul MN 55106
Located in East St. Paul, The Cambric 55+ independent senior apartments feature first-rate amenities and an amazing location. Enjoy views of the downtown Saint Paul skyline and conveniences specifically designed to enhance everyday living, including a community room with fireplace, a fully equipped beauty salon, heated underground parking, and an in-home washer and dryer. Rents begin at just $901*.
Amenities Offered at The Cambric:
- State-of-the-Art Fitness Center
- Community Room with Fireplace and Kitchen
- Beautiful Landscaped Outdoor Grilling Area
- In-Home Washer & Dryer
- Underground Heated Parking Space(s) Available
- Additional Storage Available
- Smoke-Free Living
- Granite Kitchen Countertops
- Pet Friendly Community
- Balcony/Patio (Select Units)
- On-Site Beauty Salon
- On Bus Line
*The Cambric participates in an affordable housing program. Household income limits are as follows:
- 1 Occupant: $37,980
- 2 Occupants: $43,440
- 3 Occupants: $48,840
- 4 Occupants: $54,240
Monday - Friday: 9:00am - 4:30pm
Saturday & Sunday: CLOSED
Pricing at Cambric
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Cambric
- Beware of this place
I have mixed feelings about living at The Cambric. it is a nice new property but the soundproofing is poor. If you live facing the Mississippi Market's parking lot you will be awakened anywhere from...
- The Connections I Have Made Are Good
I am happy to say that I has been enjoyable for me while being in this community. There are nice people living here with lots of activities to participate in. The staff give friendly and helpful interaction....
Community Details at Cambric
Senior Housing Types Provided at Cambric
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.