Burton Plaza Apartments
122 Burton Rd Rogersville TN 37857
Burton Plaza Apartments, in Rogersville, Hawkins County, Tennessee, is a beautiful two story community for seniors (specifically, disabled or residents 62 years or older). It is seated in an historic area of Tennessee, so is perfect for the avid history buff. Burton Plaza, in Hopkins County, is conveniently located in close proximity to doctors' offices, shopping, dining (a Chinese restaurant and a couple of steak joints, for starters), a city park, Holiday Inn Hotel and Suites for when family visits, and church.
An experienced and caring 24 hour emergency maintenance staff oversees all buildings, which house 44 rent assisted apartments. There is also a staffed management office. Staff and residents both love being surrounded by a rolling, lush landscape.
Available at the Burton Plaza Apartments:
- Amenities included with every one-bedroom unit: air conditioning and window coverings
- Property amenities: off street parking,
- Community lunches, bingo, and scheduled monthly programs
- Sizable community room equipped with full kitchen
- On-site laundry facility
- All buildings are equipped with security doors
Residents enjoy the townhouse setting which promotes a more homelike look and feel to the entire community. This senior housing, which when at full capacity has 66 residents in all, is ideal for residents on a fixed or minimal budget due to its section 8 assistance. Federal financing insures that approximately 98% of the residents' rent equals no more than 30% of each resident's adjusted income.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.