Bunny's Leisure Apartments
790 Montgomery Street Oroville CA 95965
Bunny's Leisure Apartments is a 55 and over, independent senior housing community located in Oroville, Butte County, CA. The community itself is located overlooking a serene river that offers great views. The city of Oroville is an Indian founded city that is located off the base of the foothills of the Feather River. It is a city rich in history and it offers five museums in the city alone, making this a great place to not only call home, but to invite family and friends for a visit.
Bunny's Leisure Apartments is for those 55 and over, and offers independence, affordable housing in a beautiful city with a lot to offer. A few of the amenities that are available, include:
- Independent housing units
- Within walking distance to many great views and serene relaxation
- Short distance to restaurants and shopping
- Five museums nearby
- Pet friendly, including both cats and dogs
- Parking available with each unit
- Property manager available on site
- Designated smoking areas in private areas
Bunny's Leisure Apartments is located in a great city to call home, and it offers a lot to do for both seniors and their visitors. Bunny's Leisure Apartments welcomes you to join us for relaxing views, entertainment, and independence.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Bunny's Leisure Apartments Reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.