500 North Plum Street Wellington KS 67152
At Brookdale Wellington we offer high quality personalized care services that help our residents thrive. Everything about our community is built to make our residents comfortable. Residents choose from private or companion apartment homes with a kitchenette and a private bathroom. Our community is easily accessible for residents with limited mobility.
We offer the best in senior care with a wide range of services and amenities to meet the physical, mental and emotional needs of our residents. Services and amenities enjoyed at Brookdale Wellington include:
- Cozy common area with a fireplace to stay warm on cool Kansas nights
- Library with an abundance of books in regular print, large print and on tape
- Beauty salon and barber shop
- Outdoor gardening areas for residents to practice their green thumbs
- Pet-friendly senior living for small pets
Pricing at Brookdale Wellington
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Community Details at Brookdale Wellington
Senior Housing Types Provided at Brookdale Wellington
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.