Brookdale W. Arlington Boulevard
2105 West Arlington Boulevard Greenville NC 27834
At Brookdale West Arlington Boulevard, we strive to provide highly personalized care services that promote independence and individuality. We work closely with residents to develop personalized care plans that meet the unique needs of each person. Plans are reviewed and adjusted often to ensure needs are being met as they change.
Residents enjoy a true sense of belonging and community, taking advantage of our luxuries communities and amenities which include:
- Covered porches
- Outdoor walking paths and courtyard
- Private dining room to celebrate special occasions with visitors
- Pet-friendly senior living
- Personal laundry and housekeeping services
- Restaurant-style dining, serving chef-prepared meals three times a day
At Brookdale West Arlington Boulevard, we have built a warm and dynamic community where our residents enjoy freedom, privacy and peace of mind. We look forward to having you join us for fun and relaxation.
Pricing at Brookdale W. Arlington Boulevard
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Community Details at Brookdale W. Arlington Boulevard
Senior Housing Types Provided at Brookdale W. Arlington Boulevard
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.