Brookdale Tyler South
5403 Plantation Drive Tyler TX 75703
We provide customized care services for people living with Alzheimer's or other types of dementia. Our community is specially designed for people to meet the unique needs of our residents with large circular paths, enclosed courtyards, directional clues and tasteful decor our residents feel at home at Brookdale Tyler South.
We believe in providing holistic care services that meet intellectual, emotional, physical, mental and social needs. At Brookdale Tyler South we know that residents with dementia need structure and routine to be comfortable, which is why we provide the following gentle structure to each day:
- Mental workouts in the morning including discussions, story telling and brain games
- Physical activity that is fun and engaging
- Practicing daily life skills, helping to give residents purpose and responsibility
- Life-enriching activities and social events
Pricing at Brookdale Tyler South
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Community Details at Brookdale Tyler South
Senior Housing Types Provided at Brookdale Tyler South
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.