Brookdale Tyler East
3505 University Boulevard Tyler TX 75701
At Brookdale Tyler East we offer high quality personalized care services that strike a perfect balance between hands on care and independence. We encourage our residents to take control of their lives by participating in our community activities that promote a true sense of belonging and community.
Residents choose from different floor plans to find the apartment style home that best meets their lifestyle needs. Each apartment home features private bathrooms, a 24 hour emergency response system, spacious closets an stunning views. Residents also enjoy several common areas where they socialize and entertain visitors. Our wide range of services and amenities make our community feel like home quickly and include:
- Three homemade meals served in our dining room
- Pet-friendly senior living for pets under 20 pounds
- Personalized care services to meet the unique needs of each resident
- Life enriching activities and a vibrant social calendar
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.