4204 Moores Lane Texarkana TX 75503
We are proud to offer personalized high quality assisted living services to help seniors who need assistance with activities of daily living. Our staff is well-trained and compassionate, ready to offer care when needed while respecting privacy and encouraging independence. Residents enjoy private apartment homes in our intimate community with several communal areas for socializing that are easily accessible for residents with limited mobility.
Our unique care process puts residents first and offers tailored care plans that are regularly reviewed and adapted to ensure needs are being met as they change. Our community offers many amenities and services including:
- Access to a trained staff around the clock
- Assistance with activities of daily living including bathing, dressing assistance, grooming, hygiene and dining assistance
- Personal laundry and housekeeping services
- Transportation services to local shopping, dining and personal appointments
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
The entire staff are there for you in anyway they can be!!!
I cannot say enough about the wonderful people that work at Brookdale. Lisa and Bevin are very sweet and kind and I know they care about myself and my parents. Orville who works in maintenance is wonderful....
My Mom Is 100% Safe
My mom is doing wonderful and we feel we found the perfect place for her. The community is always clean, her room is kept maintained. The staff are kind and attentive and have been great with Mom. She also...
I would not recommend this facility. It is understaffed, and the food is not inviting. The people charged with running this facility are more interested in money than anything else.See all 7 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.