1180 Wilson Hall Road Sumter SC 29150
At Brookdale Sumter, we are dedicated to providing an exceptional assisted living experience that encourages independence and choice while our well-trained staff is readily available to provide the assistance residents need. We provide personalized and holistic care services, giving residents a true sense of self, purpose and community while also encouraging an active lifestyle through our social programs.
Services and amenities offered at Brookdale Sumter include:
- Home-cooked entrees served in our dining room daily
- A varietyof living arangements are available, including studio and one-bedroom apartments, or private and companion suites
- Apartment or suite-style homes include kitchenettes, lighted closets and private baths
- Our pet-friendly community permits small pets
- Outdoor courtyard with gardening areas
At Brookdale Sumter, we are proud of our inviting and home-like community, and we invite you to join us for relaxation and fun.
Pricing at Brookdale Sumter
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Community Details at Brookdale Sumter
Senior Housing Types Provided at Brookdale Sumter
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.