Brookdale St. Peters
363 Jungermann Road Saint Peters MO 63376
Brookdale St. Peters is one of the premier senior living communities in Missouri and we provide many activities and amenities for our residents:
- Fitness center
- Heated indoor pool
- Billiards room
- Ice cream parlor
- Lavishly landscaped grounds
- Yoga and pilates classes
- Happy hours
- Various clubs including poker, canasta, knitting, beading and chess
- Live musical entertainment
- Hair salon
- Library with fireplace
- Restaurant style dining room
- Private dining room for entertaining
Our resident apartments are elegant and are located in either our three story main building or more secluded two bath villas with garages. Apartments boast full kitchens with appliances, walk-in showers and individual climate controls as well as generous amounts of closet and storage space.
Pricing at Brookdale St. Peters
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Brookdale St. Peters
This community is beautiful and clean. The indoor swimming pool is a bonus!
- Really Good Move
This was such a good move for my mom. We toured a lot of communities but ultimately mom was going to have to make the final decision as to where she wanted to live. She chose this one because she said it had...
- Satisfied With Our Move To This Community
My wife, and I am doing well since our move to this community. This is a pleasant community, and I'am comfortable with our move to this community.The staff is kind, and have been helpful when needed. They...
- See all 22 community reviews
Community Details at Brookdale St. Peters
Senior Housing Types Provided at Brookdale St. Peters
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.