1900 East Prater Way Sparks NV 89434
Our thoughtfully designed community includes luxurious amenities and activities which allow residents to pursue old interests, learn new hobbies and make lifelong friends:
- Large library well-stocked with books and periodicals
- Sign language classes
- Elegant restaurant-style dining room
- Cocktail hours
- Game room with billiards table
- Pinochle and poker tournaments
- Private dining room for entertaining guests
- Concierge services
- Art classes
- Beauty and barber shop
- Exercise room
- Educational seminars
- Cozy lounges
- Library with a computer area
- Outdoor courtyard with walking paths, gardening and seating areas
- Transportation for outings, including shopping and dining
- Pets are welcome
Our spacious apartments provide all of the comforts of home and include housekeeping and laundry services. Apartments are available in a variety of floor plans and include balcony/patio, individual climate controls, kitchenettes, private bath with safety features and phone/cable hookups.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Very clean and friendly staff.
Brookdale sparks is very clean and has a friendly staff. Every time I ask my father how things are going he has good things to say.
incredibly friendly and helpful
The lady that introduced me to everyone has been just incredibly friendly and helpful, as has everyone else that we have run into. Everyone there gets a five star rating in my book.
We really liked them.
When we were looking for a place, this was our first choice. There just weren't any rooms available at the time. They had less people than where we moved, so it had more of a family atmosphere. They had...See all 6 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.