290 Regency Circle Salinas CA 93906
At Brookdale Salinas, we offer a continuum of care services ranging from assisted living to memory care for seniors with Alzheimer's or a related form of dementia. Our residents and their families have peace of mind, knowing they can stay in our community and in their homes even if their needs change over time. Our community celebrates individuality while encouraging residents to stay active and engaged in our community through our luxurious and resort-like amenities, that include:
- Outdoor courtyard with walking paths and gardening areas
- Full-service dining room serving three delicious meals daily
- On-site beauty salon and barber shop
- A choice of apartment accommodations and floor plans
- Pet-friendly accommodations
Pricing at Brookdale Salinas
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Brookdale Salinas
- Pretty Nice
I toured at Brookdale Salinas for my loved one. I thought that the community was pretty nice, but, I also thought that for the price, it was more expensive for fewer amenities. In addition, they did not have...
- Encouraging staff!
My mother is doing well since her move to the Brookdale Salinas. The staff is wonderful and friendly. They offer a variety of activities, my mother has not joined them but we encourage her to do so. The only...
- On Visit Sealed The Deal
I was sold on the tour and I was happy with the care. My dad's experience was fabulous in every way, shape and form. It was like the Ritz or a fancy timeshare. It was just like wow in every way. The good...
- See all 16 community reviews
Community Details at Brookdale Salinas
Senior Housing Types Provided at Brookdale Salinas
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.