Brookdale Salina Kirwin
1200 East Kirwin Avenue Salina KS 67401
At Brookdale Salina Kirwin we strike a perfect balance of privacy and community, encouraging residents to participate in community events and develop lasting relationships while respecting privacy and encouraging individuality. We are an active community, hosting events and life-enriching programming for our residents that reflects the abilities and interests of residents.
We have a holistic approach to care, recognizing the importance of mental and emotional health as much as physical health. Our services and amenities strive to enhance the lives of residents and include:
- Pet-friendly senior living for pets under 20 pounds
- Housekeeping and laundry services
- Medication management
- Assistance with daily tasks such as grooming & hygiene
- Daily snacks
- Scheduled transportation services
- A choice of private or companion suites or studio and one-bedroom apartment homes
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Brookdale Salina Kirwin Reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.