180 Woodrow Wilson Way Northwest Rome GA 30165
Our community is next to beautiful wetlands which residents enjoy watching and listening to year-round from our front porches and covered patios. Common areas include a garden room, a sunroom, cozy lounges, fine dining options and reading nooks.
Residents at Brookdale Rome receive highly personalized care services and luxurious amenities which include:
- A resident call system in each apartment
- Pet-friendly living
- An onsite beauty salon and barber shop
- Comfortable library
- Several areas to entertain and socialize
Brookdale Rome has cozy apartment style homes offering residents a choice of floorplans to find the home that best suites their needs.
Pricing at Brookdale Rome
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Brookdale Rome
- Rooms to Small,but Tour Went Well
This is a very nice community, and my tour of it went very well. The staff was kind, and very friendly. My questions were answered. The community looked nice, and well maintained. The only issue we had with...
- Tour Went Well, No Problems
This is a nice facility, and my tour of it was a nice one. It was a good experience. The staff was courteous, and kind. The community looked nice, and well-kept. Everything went well, and this is a nice community....
- The staff are engaging, very attentive and we always see them working with the residents!!
They are remodeling the kitchen so the food was not very good when my in laws first moved in. They have stepped it up and now the food is getting better. They participate in a variety of activities such as...
- See all 13 community reviews
Community Details at Brookdale Rome
Senior Housing Types Provided at Brookdale Rome
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.