Brookdale Rancho Mirage
72201 Country Club Dr Rancho Mirage CA 92270
Brookdale Rancho Mirage offers a continuum of care services so that as needs change, residents can easily transition into a new level of care in our community. Our well-trained staff balance assistance with independence, celebrating daily moments of success with residents and allowing them to develop a true sense of self and individuality.
Brookdale Rancho Mirage is highly regarded throughout the community, giving its residents a high quality of life with several services and amenities, including:
- A choice of apartment floor plans and layouts
- Well-appointed apartment homes with kitchenettes, refrigerators and large windows
- Pet-friendly accommodations for small pets
- Outdoor, heated swimming pool
- Fitness programs designed to meet the needs of seniors
Pricing at Brookdale Rancho Mirage
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Reviews of Brookdale Rancho Mirage
- NO CARE
This place is awful, it is understaffed and the residents suffer [Removed] because of it. If I could give it a 0 star I would. My parent does not receive the care they pay for and then they want to constantly...
- Kind To My Family, And I
This a pretty nice community, and we had a pleasant tour of it. Everyone was kind to my family, and I. The staff was helpful, and answered our questions. From what we saw the community is well maintained. At...
- See all 30 community reviews
Community Details at Brookdale Rancho Mirage
Senior Housing Types Provided at Brookdale Rancho Mirage
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.