3150 Old Centre Avenue Portage MI 49024
Brookdale Portage is dedicated to providing high quality personalized care to our residents. Our well trained and dedicated staff understands the unique needs of people with memory impairment and works hard to meet those needs in a compassionate way that respects the privacy and dignity of each resident. Residents at Brookdale Portage receive:
- A familiar but gentle schedule each day that includes mental exercise, physical exercise, life skills practice and engaging activities
- Award-winning full service dining designed to meet the needs of people with Alzheimer's and dementia
- A supportive environment with a carefully chosen staff
- Personal laundry and housekeeping services on a regular basis
- Medication management and assistance
- An environment and community designed to meet the unique and changing needs of people with memory impairment
- An on-site library
- Outdoor areas for residents to enjoy while being in a safe, enclosed environment
Pricing at Brookdale Portage
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Community Details at Brookdale Portage
Senior Housing Types Provided at Brookdale Portage
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.