Brookdale Panama City
2575 Harrison Avenue Panama City FL 32405
At Brookdale Panama City, our residents are our family and they are proud to call our community home. We provide highly personalized care services in way that encourages independence and respects individuality and privacy. At Brookdale Panama City we offer private apartment homes in a home-like community that is easily accessed by residents with limited mobility.
Our community is vibrant and fun, taking advantage of our ideal location in Panama City. Activities and programs are structured around the abilities and interests of our residents, which leads to high community participation and gives residents a sense of belonging. In addition to a vibrant activities and social calendar, services offered at Brookdale Panama City include:
- Personalized care plans that are regularly reviewed and adjusted to meet changing needs
- Full service dining with a variety of menu choices selected by a registered dietician
- Regular housekeeping and laundry services
- Medication management
- Access to a caring, well-trained staff 24 hours a day
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Very nice facility and I met with [Removed] who spent time, answered all questions, showed me the facility. If my mother likes this as well as I did and when we feel she needs to be in assisted living, this...
Really enjoy e meeting [Removed] and she was very informative. The place is older and pricey for what the room offers.
Totally impressed by the entire staff. My Dad was treated with the utmost respect and well taken care of . I highly recommend this facility!See all 9 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.