Brookdale MacArthur Park
111 Macarthur Drive Cary NC 27513
At Brookdale MacArthur Park, we offer two levels of care so that if needs should change, your location does not. We offer assisted living services, providing residents with help in the activities of daily living while promoting independence and protecting privacy. We also offer memory care services in which our highly trained staff guides residents through a gentle daily structure that promotes individuality, purpose and choice.
Our perfect combination of comfort and care makes for an exceptional senior living experience. Services and amenities offered at Brookdale MacArthur Park include:
- Fully enclosed sun room for year-round enjoyment
- Pet-friendly accommodations
- Dynamic and varied social calendar to meet a wide range of interests
- Family room with a fireplace for cooler evenings
- Secured courtyard to protect memory care residents who may wander
Pricing at Brookdale MacArthur Park
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Community Details at Brookdale MacArthur Park
Senior Housing Types Provided at Brookdale MacArthur Park
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.